DD slash MM slash YYYY
If the details are not available now, please send it later via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DD slash MM slash YYYY
If the passport requires renewal, please upload the current passport copy for now and send the renewed one later via email to email@example.com
Next of kin in case of teacher
I hereby give permission to any person authorised by ABBEY Language Travel or the school to provide medical assistance or refer my child to medical professionals for further medical treatment as may be necessary. I understand that, in an emergency, ABBEY Language Travel, its Tour Leaders and overseas partners/suppliers will make decisions in loco parentis (in the place of parents) if emergency contacts are not available.
I understand that at times, ABBEY Language Travel or its partners (language school, Embassy Facebook post, etc.) may wish to use my son/daughter’s name and image in relevant educational and promotional publications and website/blog.
Acceptance of Enrolment is based on the information provided by participants and their parents/guardians in this Enrolment Form and acceptance of the terms contained in the Student's Agreement & Parent/Guradian's Agreement in this Enrolment Form.
Acceptance of Enrolment is conditional on the basis that participants and their parents/guardians (for participants under the age of 18 years) have read carefully and accept the arrangements for the Tour as outlined in the Tour Information Pack including Care and Supervision Arrangements.
You are required to supply participant/student information including copies of current passports and other documents, relevant medical information and the like as per the Pre-Departure Timetable. Failure to supply accurate and current information may result in surcharges or excess/late booking fees or cancellation from the Tour.
ABBEY is not able to accept participants onto a Tour, should their application for Travel Insurance be denied and/or they are uninsured, notwithstanding that ABBEY may have already issued a Confirmation of Enrolment.
1. I will behave and dress appropriately at all times and in accordance with the Tour Leaders’ suggestions.
2. I will participate in all educational, cultural and social activities organised by the host school/teachers during the study program and will do my best to learn from the experience.
3. I will show respect towards fellow students, Accompanying Teachers, host family where applicable and members of the public at all times.
4. I will behave in a manner as to keep myself and others safe.
5. I will follow all instructions given to me by my accompanying teachers and host/billet family if applicable at all times.
6. I will respect property belonging to other people.
7. I understand that I am a member of a group and will do my best to co-operate with all other group participants.
8. I agree that smoking, alcohol and other drugs are strictly prohibited. All medication taken must be accompanied by a letter / prescription from a medical practitioner.
9. I understand that any variation to the activities in our official itinerary needs to be requested in writing and approved by the Tour Leader.
10. I understand that any breach of these rules will result in consequences deemed appropriate by the Tour Leader. These may include disqualification from the Tour and/or a notification to my parents. Any action taken due to misconduct will be at my parents' expense.
Unless otherwise specified, the Tour Price includes return international airfare, shared accommodation, some meals, sightseeing and excursions, transfers and one Accompanying Teacher per 12 students as outlined in the Tour Information Pack / Quotation. The Total Tour Price may be varied due to increases in airport taxes, levies and charges, and to adverse movements in the exchange rate. These conditions are out of our control and will be passed on to Tour participants. Any increases will be advised as soon as practicable and prior to departure. Surcharges may apply for variations such as excesses for persons 18 years & over, single accommodation, upgrades, special arrangements and other requests. Payment may be made in full or by instalments according to the Pre-Departure Timetable provided on acceptance of enrolment.
An Enrolment Deposit as outlined in the Info Pack is payable on receipt of your Confirmation of Enrolment. The Enrolment Deposit forms the First Installment of the Tour Price. Payment should be made directly to the school.
Cancellation & Refund - The Excursion Deposit in the amount of $ 500 paid on Enrolment for the Tour is non-refundable (unless your Application for Enrolment is not accepted or the Tour does not proceed).
Cancellations made with more than 90 days written notice prior to departure – Full Refund less a $500 cancellation fee.
Cancellations received more than 45 days and less than 90 days written notice prior to departure – Refund of 50% of Tour Price.
Cancellations received with 45 days or less written notice prior to departure or after ticket issue – Nil Refund.
Cancellations received after Departure – Nil Refund.
Written notification of cancellation should be sent by email to Fiona Boughey firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com.
ABBEY Language Travel reserves the right to cancel any of its Tours prior to departure. Where ABBEY cancels a Tour, a full refund of payments is made, including the Non-Refundable Enrolment Deposit.
I have read and agree to the undertakings given by my son/daughter above. I have also read and understand the terms and conditions of enrolment in the Study Tour, including the Payment, Cancellation & Refund conditions. I hereby give consent for my son/daughter to participate in the Study Tour as specified and also agree to delegate my authority to the accompanying teachers. I fully understand that my son/daughter will be under the care of Accompanying Teachers for the duration of the Tour including on all flights.
ABBEY Language Travel collects your personal information to assist in providing the course and services you have requested